Brunton International Pocket Transit (0-360) - F-5006LM
The design for the International Pocket Transit effectively reduces needle "dip" when professionals travel to different hemispheres. (Call us for the special balancing required for absolute precision in distant areas.) Powerful Alnico V magnets are mounted to a polished, cupped sapphire jewel bearing, allowing for smooth needle movement.
- Alnico V magnets for quick magnetic north needle alignment
- Needle has a lower center of gravity allowing for use in a wider range of countries
- Vertical angle measurements to ±90° or 100% grade
- A percent grade scale with increments of 5%
- Induction dampened needle for quick, accurate readings
- Sapphire jewel bearing allows for smooth needle movement
- Magnetic declination adjustment allows for east or west declination settings to ±180°
- Short and long sights for increased accuracy when sighting azimuth or vertical angles
- Precision aligned mirror with convenient "see-through" sighting capability
- Cast aluminum body makes the International Pocket Transit nearly indestructible
- Ball & socket tripod mount for increased accuracy
- Sealed with silicon for waterproofing and increased reliability
- Leather case included
- Overall dimensions: 3.1"x2.8"x1.3"