Brunton Pocket Transit Conventional Compass with 0-90 Degree Quad Scale - F-2001
Utilizing a more traditional design, the Conventional uses Alnico ll magnets and a "V" cut sapphire jewel bearing for smooth movement. Conventional suspension offers premium performance when used within a balancing region. Because the body is die cast aluminum, the Conventional is both accurate and durable.
- Alnico II magnets for quick magnetic north needle alignment
- Vertical angle measurements to ±90° or 100% grade
- A percent grade scale with increments of 5%
- Induction dampened needle for quick, accurate readings
- Sapphire jewel bearing allows for smooth needle movement
- Magnetic declination adjustment allows for east or west declination settings to ±180°
- Short and long sights for increased accuracy when sighting azimuth or vertical angles
- Precision aligned mirror with convenient "see-through" sighting capability
- Cast aluminum body makes the Conventional Pocket Transit nearly indestructible
- Ball & socket tripod mount for increased accuracy
- Leather case included
- Overall Dimensions 3.1"x2.8"x1.3"
- Made in the USA