Why Calibrate with Survey Instrument Sales?
- Fully Authorized Accredited Calibration
- All Calibrations Are ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Certified
- Equipment Used Is Traceable To Nist Standards
- Quality And Accuracy Are Our Leading Criteria
- Calibrations Beyond Factory Specifications
- Technicians Trained To The Highest Standards
- All Calibrations Done In House
Survey Instrument Sales Calibration Guarantee
We hereby certify that all instruments will be tested and calibrated to meet and exceed manufacturer specifications. The test equipment used is traceable to NIST standards. Survey Instrument Sales Calibration Laboratory has been audited and found in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
All calibrations will be performed using processes having a test uncertainty ratio of four times or greater than the unit being calibrated, unless otherwise specified. Uncertainties have been estimated at 95% confidence level (k=2). Calibrations at 4:1 TUR provide a very reasonable confidence that the instrument is within the manufacturer’s published specifications.
What do we Calibrate?
|Surveying, Construction, & Engineering Equipment||Industrial Equipment|
We Calibrate More Equipment Than We Can List!