Calculated Industries Ultrameasure Master - 8025
Professional Grade U. S. Standard To Metric Conversion Calculator
The Ultra Measure Master is the most complete and easy-to-use U.S. Standard to Metric conversion calculator available for Engineers, Architects, Construction Pros, Scientists and Students. Convert more than 60 imperial and Metric (si) units – over 400 conversion combinations with a touch of a few buttons! Forget complex scientific calculators or memorizing conversion formulas! The Ultra Measure Master meets federal highway metrication requirements. *Note: (si) is the International System of Units, or metric system.
- Over 400 Conversion Combinations
- More than sixty Standard U.S. and Metric Units Built-in!
- Easily Calculate Linear, Area and Volume Measurements
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- More than Sixty Standard and Metric (SI) units built-in for fast, reliable conversions on the job or in the office.
- Over 400 conversion combinations
- Works in and convert between Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards, Meters, Centimeters and Millimeters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Linear: Feet-Inch-Fractions or Yards, Miles, Decimal Feet/Inch Fractions, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters and Kilometers.
- Area: Feet-Inch-Fraction, Yards, Acres, Square-Miles, Millimeters, Centimeters and Meters, Hectares, Square-Kilometers.
- Volume: Cubic Feet, Inch, Yards, Acre-Feet, Board Feet, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Kilometers, Miles, Gallons, Liters and Fluid Ounces.
- Weight: Pounds, Dry Ounces, Tons, Metric Tons, Grams and Kilograms
- Weight per Volume: Tons per Cubic Yard, Pounds per Cubic Yard, and Kilograms per Cubic Meter.
- Linear Velocity: Inches and Feet per Second, Feet per Minute, Miles per Hour, Minute and Hour, Millimeters and Meters per Second /Minute and Kilometers per Hour.
- Flow Rate: Ounces per Second, Gallons per Minute, Milliliters and Liters per Second.
- Pressure: Pounds per Square Inch (PSI), Pounds per Square Foot (PSF), kilo-Pascal, mega-Pascal and Bars.
- Bending Moment: Inch-Pounds, Foot-Pounds and Newton Meters.
- Temperature: Fahrenheit (°F) and Centigrade (°C).
- User Preferences – set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume
- Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing
- Backspace Key: Easily correct entry errors
- "Paperless" Tape: Allows review of the last 20 entries; double-check totals.
- Standard Calculations: works as a math calculator with %, +, -, x, ÷, +/-, π, 1/x, X2, and √
5.7” x 3.0” x 0.65” (145 mm x 76 x 17 mm)
4.15 oz. (117.7 gm) – does not include Pocket Reference Guide
Single 3-Volt Lithium Battery (CR-2016)
LCD, 11 Digits (7 Normal, 4 Fractions) with Full Annunciators
0.73” x 2.56” (19 mm x 65 mm)
12 Digit Internal Accuracy
- Protective Slide Cover