Geomax ZAL300 Automatic Levels Series
Get all your tasks done with GeoMax’s level fl agship. From daily levelling tasks to high accuracy – the ZAL300 Series is your first choice where robustness, comfort and accuracy count. It simply Works when you do!
Flexible and ergonomic
With four different types of magnifi cations, 20x, 24x, 28x and 30x, the ZAL300 series offers the accuracy of your choice. The patented magneX compensator
system from GeoMax used in the ZAL300 series with magnetic dampening makes stuck a thing of the past.
Built for toughest conditions
The ZAL300s class leading optics and magneX compensator are imbedded in a sealed and shock protected housing making it highly resistant to bumps and all weather conditions. Even following a short drop the GeoMax ZAL300 continues to work with the same reliability and accuracy.
- 2.5mm/2.0mm/1.5mm/1.2mm (ZAL320/324/328/330) Standard deviation for 1 km double-run leveling
- 30x/28x/24x/20 (ZAL330/328/324/320) Magnification
- Erect Image
- Double sided endless drive
- Cross hairs with stadia lines
- magneX, automatic, magnetic-damped
- ± 15'working range of compensator
- 360° graduation on horizontal circle
- -20°C to +40°C operating temperature range
- +50° C instead +40° C
- Conforms to IP57 (gas filled telescope)
- Concave and flat base for 5/8" base screw
- Includes hard case
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty Included