GeoMax ZIPP02 2-Second 30x Digital Theodolite
For all your general construction tasks requiring accurate angle measurement, The ZIPP02 is affordable, easy to use, flexible and simply "Works when you do".
Accuracy is the most basic precondition when it comes to general construction tasks and with vertical compensation and 2" accuracy, the ZIPP02 provides you with the precision required for your most demanding jobs for an affordable price without adding complexity.
The Zipp02 is your survey location tool of choice when it comes to checking angles, alignments, grade work and short range leveling, featuring a visible laser plummet which enables you to set up over a point faster and easier than ever. The ZIPP02 also features various display modes, hold and set zero for horizontal angle, a variation of measurement units, simple distance measurement via stadia lines and easy operation with only six keys. GeoMax ZIPP02 Digital Theodolites are affordable, easy-to-use, and provide you with a highly flexible and accurate tool for checking angles, alignments, grade work and short range leveling.
Angle measurements (Hz, V)
- Precision: 2"
- Display resolution: 1" or 5"
- Display units: DEG (360° 00’ 00"), GON (400), MIL (6400), V / %
- Magnification: 30x
- Objective aperture: 45 mm (1.7 in)
- Minimum focusing distance: 1.35 m (4.43 ft)
- Stadia multiplication factor/constant: 100/0
- System: Automatic vertical compensator, User set On/Off
- Working Range: ± 3’
- Display: Double side large character back-lit LCD
- Keys: 6 one touch button functions
- Type: Visible laser point
- Accuracy: 1.5 mm at 1.5 m instrument height
- IP54 Dust and water resistant
- Weight including battery and tribrach: 4.5 kg (9.9 lb)
- Type of battery: Rechargeable NiMH, replacement alkaline battery pack
- Approximate Battery Life without Laser plummet: 36h
|Angle Accuracy||2 Seconds|