Johnson Level Heavy Duty Elevating Tripod - 40-6330
Laser tripod from Johnson Level built heavy duty to stand up on the construction site, elevating from 4ft up to 10ft.
Laser tripod from Johnson Level built heavy duty to stand up on the construction site, elevating from 4ft up to 10ft. Aluminum construction with removable rubber covers on the feet to expose the sharp metal points for use on uneven terrain on the job site. Quick connection for a rotary laser, line laser level or dot laser level with 5/8" - 11 thread attachments.
Our Heavy-Duty Tripod Features:
- Durable aluminum construction with extendable legs and elevating platform
- Adjustment range from 4 ft. to 10 ft. (nominal length)
- Quick connection for laser levels with 5/8" – 11 threads
- Feet have sharp metal points for use on uneven outdoor terrain and removable rubber covers for use indoors
- Heavy duty folding handle for fine height adjustments
- Safety chains prevent legs from accidental collapse
- Carrying strap included