Johnson Level Universal Laser Tripod with Grade Rod Kit - 40-6350
Universal Laser Tripod with Grade Rod is a complete set of tools for the construction site. The Contractor Grade aluminum tripod is Johnson's Model 40 6335, a durable aluminum tripod with sharp points for feet and rubber covers to use indoors. The Tripod comes with a carrying strap and includes a plumb bob hook, extends from 4' to 5' in height.
Combine the laser tripod with Johnson's Model 40 6310 Grade Rod, a 13' Aluminum Grade Rod with Dual graduations read engineers scale feet/tenths on front and standard feet/inches on back. The Aluminum grade rod includes a snap on circular level vial for the complete construction site leveling tool.
Universal Laser Tripod with Grade Rod Features:
- Laser Tripod constructed of durable aluminum with extendable legs (Johnson's 40 6335 Tripod)
- Has quick connection for 5/8" – 11 threaded laser levels
- Height adjustment range is 4 ft. to 5 ft. (nominal length)
- Grade rod is constructed of heavy duty aluminum with protective anodized finish
- Grade rod increments are in feet/tenths on front and feet/inches on back (Johnson's 40 6310 Grade Rod)