Leica NA520 Automatic 20x 360° Optical Level
Accurate measurements whatever the conditions.
With the many obstructions and uneven surfaces, construction and building sites are full of levelling challenges. To ensure the straightest and safest construction possible, you need a reliable instrument for all your levelling needs.
On your terms, on your site, Leica Geosystems is your trusted partner and the Leica NA500 Series provides you with reliable levels for accurate measurements and high quality results.
Accurate. Focused. Protected.
- Leica Geosystems is a pioneer in manufacturing levels and understands the needs of construction workers
- Whatever your need, basic or more, Leica levels are your answer
- With a unique design, these levels produce the highest quality results at the best price value
- The unique design of the Leica NA500 Series reflects the high quality of technology featured inside each level
- The Leica NA500 Series is ruggedly made to withstand the harshest elements
- These levels, while highly accurate, provide quick and easy measurements
- Rely on the known expert knowledge of Leica Geosystems with more than 260 service centers worldwide ready to support you
- Unbeaten warranty and service offering
- Leica Geosystems offers solutions for all your construction needs
Leica NA532 honoured with iF Design Award 2016
The newly-released Leica NA532 level has received an iF Design Award 2016. The Leica NA532 level was entered in the product discipline for the industry/skilled trades category.
|Standard deviation for 1 km double levelling (ISO17123-2)||2.5 mm||1.9 mm||1.6 mm|
|Magnification||20 x||24 x||32 x|
|Objective aperture||36 mm|
|Shortest target distance from instrument axis||< 1.0 m|
|Field of view at 100 m||< 2.1 m|
|Additive constant 0||0|
|Working range||± 15’|
|Setting accuracy (standard deviation)||< 0.5’’|
|Sensitivity||8’ / 2 mm|
|Weight (net)||1.5 kg|
|Operating temperature range||–20°C to +50°C|