Nikon XF Series Reflectorless Total Station
The Nikon XF mechanical total station is packed with new features that make survey work easier and faster, including an 800m range Non-prism EDM, time-saving autofocus and dual full displays. With the Nikon XF, fieldwork is always accurate and efficient thanks to proven workflows and an array of features.
The Nikon XF mechanical total station is packed with new features that make survey work easier and faster, including an 800m range Non-prism EDM, time-saving autofocus and dual full displays. With the Nikon XF, fieldwork is always accurate and efficient thanks to proven workflows and an array of features, including:
- New autofocus powered by Nikon that delivers quick, precise focus.
- Color touch screens, which allow Survey Basic, Survey Pro, and Layout Pro to run onboard.
- Superior Nikon optics for crisp, bright sightings even in low light conditions.
- Trimble L2P ready, for easy, effective tracking, so you always know where your assets are.
In the field, the Nikon XF reduces the need for downtime thanks to hot swappable batteries. The lightweight, compact design makes the total station easy to store, transport and handle. The Nikon optics deliver crisp, bright images, reducing eye fatigue. The Nikon XF is durable too–standing up to the toughest worksite conditions. Surveyors all over the globe rely on the Nikon XF to deliver exceptional results, wherever their work takes them.
The Nikon XF is built tough for all occasions.
- Fast, powerful EDM
- Dual color touchscreen displays
- Trimble Locate2Protect ready
- PIN security
- 1", 2", 3", and 5" accuracies
- Hot swappable batteries
- Range with specified prisms
- Good conditions1
- With reflector sheet 5 cm x 5 cm (2 in x 2 in): 1.5 m to 300 m (4.9 ft to 984 ft)
- With single prism 6.25 cm (2.5 in): 1.5 m to 5000 m (4.9 ft to 16404 ft)
- Non-Prism mode
- KGC (18%)
- Good1: 400m (1312 ft)
- Normal2: 300 m (984 ft)
- Difficult3: 235 m (771 ft)
- KGC (90%)
- Good1: 800 m (2625 ft)
- Normal2: 500 m (1640 ft)
- Difficult3: 250 m (820 ft)
- Accuracy in precise mode7
- Prism6: ±(2+2 ppm × D) mm
- Non-Prism: ±(3+2 ppm x D) mm
- Measuring interval4
- Prism and Non-Prism mode
- Precise mode: 1.0 sec.
- Normal mode: 0.5 sec.
- Fast mode: 0.3 sec.
- (Standard Deviation based on ISO17123-3): 1" (0.3 mgon), 2" (0.6 mgon), 3" (1.0 mgon), 5" (1.5 mgon)
- Reading system: Absolute encoder
- Circle diameter: 62 mm (2.4 in)
- Horizontal/Vertical angle: Diametrical/ Single
- Tube length: 125 mm (4.9 in)
- Image: Erect
- Magnification: 30×
- (19x/38x with optional eyepieces)
- Effective diameter of objective: 45 mm (1.77in)
- EDM Diameter: 50 mm (1.97 in)
- Field of view: 1°25'
- Resolving power: 3"
- Minimum focusing distance: 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- Tracklight: Yes
- Reticle Illumination: Yes, 4 steps
- Type: Dual axis
- Method: Liquid-electric detection
- Compensation range: ±3'
- Communication ports:
- 1 x serial (RS-232C), 2x USB (host and client)
- Wireless Communications:
- Integrated Bluetooth (Class 1, Long Range)
- Internal Li–ion battery (x2)
- Output voltage: 3.6V
- Operating time
- Continuous angle-only measurement: 14 h
- Distance and angle measurement every 30s with Autofocus: 12 h
- Continuous distance and angle measurement: 7 h
- Charging time
- Full charge: 6 h
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tangent Clamps: Yes
- Level vials
- Sensitivity of Circular level vial on tribrach: 10'/2 mm
- Display face 1: LCD back-lit (640 x 480 pixel)
- Display face 2: LCD back-lit (640 x 480 pixel)
- Operating system: Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Processor: Dual Core 800MHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB Flash Memory
- Internal Plummet: Optical or Class 2 Laser
- Optical Plummet:
- Magnification: 3x
- Field of view: 5°
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.5m
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 206 mm x 169 mm x 318 mm
- (8.1 in x 6.7 in x 12.5 in)
- Weight (approx.)
- Main unit: 4.3 kg (9.5 lb)
- Battery: 0.1 kg (0.2 lb)
- Carrying case: 3.3 kg (7.3 lb)
- Operating temperature range:
- 20 °C to +50 °C (–4 °F to +122 °F)
- Storage temperature range:
- 25 °C to +60 °C (–22 °F to +140 °F)
- Atmospheric correction:
- Temperature range:
- -40 °C to +60 °C (–40 °F to +140 °F)
- Barometric pressure range:
- 400 mmHg to 999 mmHg / 533 hPa to
- 1,332 hPa / 15.8 inHg to 39.3 inHg
- Dust and water protection: IP66
- Class B Part 15 FCC certification, CE Mark approval. RCM Mark.
- IEC60825-1 am 2007, IEC60825-1 am 2014, FDA notice 50
- Prism/Non-prism mode: Class 1 laser
- Laser Plummet/Laser Pointer: Class 2 laser
(1)Good conditions (good visibility, overcast, twilight, low ambient light).
(2)Normal conditions (normal visibility, object in the shadow, moderate ambient light).
(3)Difficult conditions (haze, object in direct sunlight, high ambient light).
(4)Measuring time may vary depending on measuring distance and conditions. Specification based on average of repeated measurements.
(5)Battery life specification at 25 °C (77 °F). Operation times may vary depending on the condition and deterioration of the battery.
(6)Standard Deviation based on ISO 17123-4
(7)For both prism and non-prism modes, EDM accuracy in normal mode is ±(10+5 ppm × D) mm and fast mode is ±(20+5 ppm × D) mm.
Bluetooth type approvals are country specific.
|Angle Accuracy||1 Second, 2 Seconds, 3 Seconds, 5 Seconds|