Northwest Instrument 2" Reflectorless Total Station w/bluetooth - NTS02B
NTS02B is the newest reflector-less series of NWi Total Stations. It's key features are designed to quickly, reliably and efficiently get the job done in any environment. Accurate, economical, durable and dependable, the 2" NTS02B Total Station is the complete on-the-site solution for construction and survey professionals. It includes a hard carrying case.
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless data collection
- Improved Absolute Encoder for smoother readings in fine modes
- 2" Angular Accuracy
- EDM (Electronic Distance Measure) Laser for precise reflector-less measurements
- Illuminated Dual Side LCD Display
- Language options: English, Spanish or Portuguese
- On-board program with 20,000 points of memory
- IP55 dust and water resistant
- Objective Aperture (EDM): F45mm
- Magnification: 30x, 1º20' Field of View
- Resolving Power: 4.0"
- Minimum Sight Distance: 1.2 m (3.94 ft)
- Measuring Method: Absolute Encoder
- Minimum Display: 1"/5"/10", selectable
- Detection Method: Level Radial, Vertical Radial
- Angle Measurement Accuracy: 2"
- Reflectorless/Laser Pointer: Class 3R/IIIa
- EDM: Coaxial
- Automatic Correction of Input Parameters: Meteorological, Atmospheric Refraction, Earth Curvature
- Display: LCD, 6 lines x 12 characters
- Illumination: Yes
- Internal Memory: 20,000 points
- Data Port: I/O, RS-232C, USB, Bluetooth Optional
- Operating Time: 9 hours
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Voltage: 7.2V DC
- Dimensions: 160x150x330mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 5.2 kg (11.46 lbs)
- Weather Proof: IP55 (IEC60529)
- Operating Temperature: -20ºc to +50ºc
Level Vial Sensitivity:
- Plate Level: 30" / 2mm
- Circular Level: 8' / 2mm
- Method: Electronic automatic
- Range: +/- 3'
- Resolving Power: 3"
- Accuracy: +/- 0.8mm / 1.5m
- Laser Class: 2/I EC60825-1