SitePro 8.53’/2.6M QUICKTIP™ PRISM POLE WITH LOCKING PIN
The SitePro 4626-TM carbon fiber Quick Tip™ prism poles are lightweight, rugged and weatherproof.
The SitePro 4626-TM carbon fiber Quick Tip™ prism poles are lightweight, rugged and weatherproof. These versatile poles are designed for professional surveyors to quickly adapt for GPS, robotic, or total station surveying. Features inner aluminum pole with dual graduations, easy grip twist-lock with locking pin mechanism and 20-min built in bubble vial. The 5/8-11 top thread on the included adapter (07-2090-35) allows you to mount various prism assemblies.
- Lightweight carbon fiber pole with aluminum inner pole, dual graduation (0.01 ft/ 0.1 cm)
- Used with 2090 Series Quick Tip™ adapters to achieve correct target height
- Locking pin secure pole to ensure no-slipping of the poles (1.8 m, 2.0 m, 2.2 m, 2.4 m)
- Built in 20-minute bubble vial
- Soft grip twist-lock knob tightens and loosens easily to secure the two sections
- Compatible with most targets, prisms, or GPS antennas
- Length: 4.97 to 8.53 ft (1.52 to 2.60m)
- Weighs 2.5lb (1.2kg)
- Includes: 07-2090-35 QuickTip™ Adapter, Carrying Case