Spectra Precision GL720 Dual Grade Slope Laser Level
The Spectra Precision GL720 is easy to use and provides long range, high accuracy dual grade capability.
The GL720 Series gives you the right laser for the right job… this dual steep slope grade laser transmitter with an advanced, long range radio remote control. Further, the GL720 Series offers the most innovative collection of features ever available – Long Range Laser Receiver, PlaneLok, Grade Matching and Automatic Axis Alignment – to let you get to grade faster and with more accuracy. On site, you’ll find that the advanced features quickly translate into productivity and accuracy.
- Precision High Accuracy, Extra Long Range Grade Laser
- The GL720 Dual Grade Laser are the longest distance, most accurate, and most durable of the Spectra Precision Lasers.
- The rugged die cast housing, advanced leveling technologies, and temperature compensation make the GL720 laser the best choice for long distance applications and machine laser display.
- Temperature compensation provides accurate stable results regardless of temperature changes
- Long battery life and flexible power options keep the unit working throughout the day
- Large displays make the numbers easy to read, even from a short distance
Better than 5 arc second servo deadband accuracy for demanding high accuracy requirements
- The GL720 features +10% in the X axis grade range and -0.5 to +25% Y-axis grade range with high accuracy up to 900 meters (3,000 feet) diameter. The GL720 is ideal for general construction and machine control grade applications
|Servo Deadband Accuracy||4.6 arc seconds|
|Operating Diameter||3,000 feet|
|Axis Grade Range X||-10 to +10%|
|Axis Grade Y||-0.5% to +25%|
|Power Source||NiMH (6-D Cell)|
|Battery Life||30 hours|
|Rotation Speeds||300, 600, 900 rpm|
|Radio Remote Control||No|
|Auto Axis Alignment||No|
|Grade Match Mode||No|
|Water Resistance||Completely Sealed and Waterproof|
|Size L x W x H (inches)||7.75 x 10 x 11.75|
|Wireless Remote SPECIFICATIONS|
|General||Radio Type, 2.4 gHz digital, encrypted to each other|
|Operating Range||750 ft general operation|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Max Rotating Speed||900 rpm|
|Laser Orientation||Horizontal Only|
|Laser Range||50 ft +, 100 ft +, 250 ft +, 400 ft +, 500 ft +, 750 ft +, 1,000 ft +, 1,500 ft +, 2,000 ft +, 2,500 ft +, 3,000 ft +|
|Grade / Slope||Dual|
|Grade / Slope Mode||Automatic|