Spectra Precision HR150U Universal Handheld Laser Receiver
The Spectra Precision Laser HR150 is an excellent receiver for contractors involved in extensive interior construction and remodeling work.
The Spectra Precision® Laser HR150 is an excellent receiver for contractors involved in extensive interior construction and remodeling work. The dual-sided LED display and built-in magnetic mount make it ideal for interior leveling and aligning applications. Featuring a tough composite material housing, the HR150 can withstand a drop of up to 1.5 meters (5 feet) to a hard surface. The HR150 is the perfect entry-level receiver for smaller jobsites.
Features and Benefits
- 3-channel dual-sided LED display that can be easily seen indoors or outdoors over long distances for increased accuracy and ease of use.
- Built-in magnet allows the receiver to mount to ceiling grid or drywall track without the need for additional accessories.
- Marking notches on both sides make it easy to mark alignments and elevations.
- Strong composite housing offers protection against damage due to dropping for reduced maintenance and repair.
- Interior and exterior leveling and aligning
- Soffit, curtain wall or glazing applications
- Ceiling grid and raised floor installations
|Dimensions||5.37 in x 2.0 in x 1.11 in|
|Protection Class||IP55 (protection against dust and water jets)|
|Power Source||AA alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||70 hours|
|Storage||-40°F~+ 158°F (-40°C~+70°C)|
|Laser Detection Height||2-inch|
|Marking Notch||2-inch on both sides|
|Automatic Shutoff||After 30 minutes|