Spectra Precision Laser CR600 Laser Receiver
Spectra Precision Laser CR600 for general construction and laser based display systems
The Spectra Precision® Laser CR600 Receiver is ideal for contractors doing both site prep and general construction. The CR600 can be either rod or machine mounted, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. Using the magnetic mount, the CR600 receiver is easily moved between backhoes, small excavators, box blades or skid steer loaders. With such a high degree of flexibility, the CR600 needs to be tough enough for any job.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for tough construction site conditions. Rugged, waterproof, lightweight magnesium housing can withstand a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) on concrete.
- Super-bright colored LED elevation indicators visibly indicate grade elevation information to the operator even in poor light and up to 100 m (350 ft) in bright sunlight.
- Adjustable bandwidth lets the operator tighten the on-grade band to easily meet a variety of accuracy requirements with tighter tolerances from rough grading through form leveling.
- Wraparound receiver cells with continuous pickup through an operating range of 270 provide less dead spots and improved productivity, especially for machine applications.
- Longer, above-grade receiver cells make digging with a back hoe easier than ever.
- Site Prep
- Building and Housing Pads
- Sewage and Storm Drains
- General Construction
|Type of Attachment||Magnetic (included); Clamps (included)|
|Dimensions||1.2 in x 3.6 in x 7.0 in|
|Protection Class||IP66 (protection against dust, water jets and heavy seas)|
|Super Fine||1 mm|
|Fine||1.50 mm (rod mode); 10 mm (machine mode)|
|Coarse||6.0 mm (rod mode); 25 mm (machine mode)|
|Ultra Fine||0.1 mm|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Low Battery Indicator||yes|
|Power Source||AA alkaline or Ni-Cd batteries|
|Automatic Shutoff||After 30 minutes|
|LED Indicators||On-grade, Above, Below|
|Laser Detection Height||4.5-inch|
|Sound Function||Loud or soft|