Spectra Precision LR50 / LR50W Laser Machine Display Receiver
Rugged 360-degree Laser Display Receiver with Built-in Blade Tilt and Excavator Boom Plumb Indicator
The Spectra Precision® Laser LR50 Laser Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers, and box blades. The easy-to-use LR50 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR50 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
- Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operators keep the blade level for increased accuracy and productivity.
- Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades.
- Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts.
- Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for excavators and backhoe's.
- Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicators.
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility.
- Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lighting conditions.
- Use as standalone display receiver or with CB25 Single Control Box for an affordable blade control solution.
- Used with Spectra Precision Laser RD10 Remote Display.
- Skid Steers
- Box Blades
|Type of Attachment||Magnetic (optional)|
|Dimensions||13.50 in x 5.58 in x 5.88 in|
|Battery Life||60 hours alkaline; 45 hours NiMH|
|Low Battery Indicator||yes|
|Power Source||Alkaline C Cell or Rechargeable NiMH|
|Charging Time||3 to 4 hours|
|Automatic Shutoff||After 75 minutes|
|Plumb Indicator||± 0.5°, ± 1.5°, ± 2.5°|
|LED Indicators||On-grade, Above, Below|
|Laser Detection Height||6.75-inch|