Spectra Precision LT20 Crossline Laser Tool
Spectra Precision® LT20 Crossline Laser Tool — The rugged and ultra bright crossline laser tool
The Spectra Precision® LT20 Crossline Laser Tool is an automatic self-leveling laser that projects ultra bright horizontal and vertical lines. The laser tool is used in a wide variety of interior applications including leveling, layout, vertical plumb and alignment. The laser beam fan angle is wide to allow maximum coverage.
The LT20 has been designed with a tough housing and generous overmold to withstand the rigors of the professional construction environment. This rugged tool is specified to pass 3 foot (1 meter) drop tests.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged — robust design allows work to continue even after dropping
- Bright lines — easy to see even in areas with bright light
- Versatile accessory — can be used for any application
- Wide fan beam angles — provides maximum coverage
- 3 year/2 years no cost warranty — best coverage for professional construction work
- Includes a pouch, target, accessory bracket, mounting strap, batteries and user guide
- Wall layout
- Framing alignment
- Acoustical ceiling installation
- Cabinet and trim installation
- Tile layout and installation
Laser Output: Class 2M, 2 beams @ 15mW each
Laser wavelength: 635nM visible red
Accuracy: +/-3mm @ 10 metres (0.3mm/m)
Number of beams: 2 visible red, fine lines
Direction of beams: Independent horizontal & vertical (plumb)
Indicator 1: Low battery
Indicator 2 - Flashing Laser beams: 4 degree tilt range exceeded.
Indoor visibility range: Approx. 15 - 20m depending on ambient light.
Drop specification: 1 metre (3 ft)
Self-Levelling Range: +/-4 ° (If the mounting surface is within +/-4 deg,
LT20 will auto (self) level)
Operating Temperature: -10 to +45 deg C
Power Supply: 4.5V - 3 x AA (1.5V)
Tripod connection: 1/4" thread in base & 5/8" in wall mount, for optional tripod/floor pillar
Weight (excluding batteries): 0.35 kg
Dimensions: 58 wide x 110 long x 104 high (mm) excl. mount
Warranty: 36 months Parts & Labour (conditions apply to the 3rd year)