SubSurface Instruments BHG Bore Hole Gradiometer
Durable detector locates large ferrous metal objects by being lowered into drilled boring holes
If you don’t want to miss the presence of any ferrous metal in the ground, you can rely on the Bore Hole Gradiometer (BHG). Featuring two sensors, it works similarly to a magnetic locator and can even be used in water, making it ideal for construction companies.
- Heavy-duty sensor cable acts as lanyard. 30’, 50’, 100’ (non-standard lengths available)
- High-quality connectors and “toilet seat” cover over headset jack. “Seacon” connectors available.
- Alligator clips for 12v auxiliary power.
- Gel-cell auto-charges when auxiliary power connected.
- “Zero to “null” gradient.
- Permanent gel-cell battery-mounted under electronics panel.
- Bull-nosed and tapered sensor on BHG; longer sensor on MUL for diver or boat towing.
|Volume Up and Down|
|Range setting (Gain or Sensitivity) Up and Down|
|Zero, Plus and Minus|
|Auto Zero - Automatic self-adjusting|
|Audio Frequency Pitch (speaker and jack for headset)|
|Visual LCD Display|
|Bar Graph - range Gain setting - milligauss|
|RS-232 PC connection (cable included)
control all keypad functions
data log range, keypad and signal settings
works with hyper terminal or equivalent
|Internal Battery: 12 volt, 7.2Ah sealed lead acid|
|Battery Life: 72 hours continuous use, charges to full overnight|
|External Power: 12 to 15 volt, cable included|
|Internal battery charging circuit is enabled when external power or AC charging cable is connected|
|Operating Temperature Range:||-20° to 150° F (-29° to 66° C)|
|Electronics: 16.9" x 10" x 6.5"|
|Sensor: 1.625" x 34.375" (4.13cm x 87.3cm)|
Write Your Own Review