SubSurface Instruments LD-15 Professional's Leak Survey Instrument
Optimized leak detection for surveying at hydrants, valves, & meters.
The new LD-15 Professional's Leak Survey Instrument offers the highest sensitivity and the best audio quality ever offered in an acoustic listening device by our company.
- Simple and quick way of surveying for water leaks.
- High sensitive sensor, extra strong and water proof(submersible)
- Survey for leaks at hydrants, valves and meters.
- Use the High filter range for water leak surveying. Use the Low filter range for water leak pinpointing.
- High sensitivity sensor with Neodymium magnet (extra strong). Sensor and cable connection completely sealed and water-proof (submersible).
- Amplifier with superior audio quality (very low distortion and superior signal-to-noise ratio) and large meter display. Press the Mute Switch to hear sounds when you are ready.
- "Survey" for water leaks by listening at hydrants and valves with the sensor and magnet. Survey at water meters with a Long Contact Rod (optional).
- "Pinpoint" water leaks in pipes under asphalt or concrete with the base plate attached to the sensor and magnet.
- Use the High filter range for water leak surveying. Use the Low filter range for water leak pinpointing. High frequency leak sounds travel on the pipes, but only low frequencies pass through the soil.
|Size:||6.4" x 3.0" x 5.7" (16.3 cm x 7.6 cm x 14.4 cm)|
|Weight:||8.1 lbs (including 4 C batteries) (3.7 kg)|
|Input Power:||Four (4) C dry cell batteries|
|Battery Life:||80 hours with alkaline batteries at 68 F (20 C)|
1) High Range: 30 Hz - 5000 Hz
2) Low Range: 30 Hz - 800 Hz
3) Notch Filter: 150 Hz - 180 Hz
|Sensor:||Sensitivity: 10 V/g
Resonance Frequency 950 Hz (+/- 150 Hz)
Weather Protection: IP68 or equivalent (3 ft. (.9 m) under water for 3 hours)
Cable length: 9.75 ft. (3 m)
|ABS Carrying Case Specifications|
|Size:||18.5" x 14.6" x 7.5" (470 mm x 371 mm x 190 mm)|
|Weight (full):||14.4 lbs (6.53 kg)|
Write Your Own Review