SubSurface Instruments LD-18 Digital Water Leak Detector
Advanced "Pinpoint" technology that finds water leaks at their exact location.
The new LD-18 Digital Water Leak Detector is the first water leak detecting instrument to offer automatic noise reduction from intermittent interfering noises, like passing vehicles, people talking, and pedestrian footsteps.
- This leak detector finds leaks quickly and easily. Amplifier easily identifies leak sounds.
- All-digital amplifier with automatic noise reduction of environmental sounds, high and low filters, storage and graphing of leak noises at different locations on pipe.
- Uses bar graph and numeric display of sound loudness, USB connection, and back light.
- Five High Frequency filters, Three Low Frequency filters(plus Low filter OFF), and 2 Notch filters(plus Notch filter OFF) to remove continuous interfering noises.
- All-digital amplifier with automatic noise reduction of intermittent sounds, high and low filters, storage and graphing of sound levels at different locations on the pipe, bar graph and numeric display of sound loudness, USB connection, and back light.
- Automatic noise reduction capability for intermittent noises such as pedestrian footsteps, people talking, and passing vehicles.
- 5 High Frequency filters, 3 Low Frequency filters (plus Low filter OFF), and 2 Notch filters (plus Notch filter OFF) to remove continuous interfering noises from A/C hum, motors, wind, etc.
- Storage and graphical display of the leak‘s loudness at multiple locations along the pipe.
|Size:||6.4" x 3.0" x 5.7" (16.3 cm x 7.6 cm x 14.5 cm)|
|Weight:||2.2 lbs (including 4 C batteries) (997.9 kg)|
|Input Power:||Four (4) C dry cell batteries|
|Battery Life:||(continuous use) 24 hours minimum|
|Frequency Range:||50 Hz to 2200 Hz|
|Amplification:||Combined Sensitivity and Amplification: 900 V/G or higher (at 400 Hz)
Low Filters: Off, 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 400 Hz
High Filters: 400 Hz, 600 Hz, 800 Hz, 1200 Hz, 2200 Hz
Notch Filters: Off, 50 Hz, 60 Hz
Maximum No. of Sound: 250 (by date and time)
Weather Resistance: IP52 equivalent
Temperature Range (working): -4 F - 130 F (-20 - 54 C)
|Sensor:||Type: Piezo electric ceramic
Weather Resistance: IP67 equivalent (3 ft. water depth for 30 minutes
Standard Base: 3-pronged plate (removable with nutdriver)
|ABS Carrying Case Specifications|
|Size:||18.5" x 14.6" x 7.5" (470 mm x 371 mm x 190 mm)|
|Weight:||15.8 lbs (7.16 kg)|
Write Your Own Review