Topcon TP-L6 Series Green or Red Beam Utility Pipe Laser
A compact, next-generation pipe laser that can be monitored and controlled from your Android phone
Flexible and convenient
The TP-L6 pipe laser’s smaller size, long-life battery, and convenient mobile app for Android devices make the new unit one of the most flexible on the market. Field crew members are able to spend less time physically entering manholes to make adjustments, thereby increasing safety. The mobile app puts the user in control remotely to visually assist with configuring settings and making adjustments.
One fully charged battery can last for the whole week. Plus the same multi-use battery can power a variety of other Topcon equipment on active job sites.
The TP-L6 is ideal for contractors that lay pipe required to be at specific slopes as well as projects involving trenching, sewers, mining, and tunneling.
- Compact design adds flexibility
- -15% to 40% grade setting range
- Red/Green laser
- 60-hour battery
- Optional plumb beam
- Additional Android mobile app remote control and display
- Bluetooth connection
- Topcon TP-L6 Series Pipe Laser
- RC-500 Remote Control
- Adjustable Targets (6” to 18”)
- Leg Sets (6”, 8”, 10” & 12”)
- Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Hard Carrying Case
- User Manual
- 5-Year Warranty
Phone not included!
Light Source: Visible laser diode
- Wave Length:
- Green Beam: 520 nm
- Red Beam: 635 nm
- Laser Power Output: 4.5 mW (CW)
- Laser Class: Class 3R
Laser Diameter: ø12 mm (collimated)
Line Control Width: Approx. 17"
- Grade Readout: -15 to 50%
- Minimum setting of grade: 0.001%
- Grade Setting Method: Absolute encoder
- Auto Leveling Range:
- Slope Direction: +10%
- Axis Direction: Approx. +4%
- Horizontal Accuracy: +10 arc seconds
- Automatic Alignment Distance: 5 to 150 m (16 to 492 ft) (Automatic Alignment models only)
- Upper/Lower Laser (TP-L6GV/AV only)
- Light Source: Visible laser diode
- Wave Length: 655 nm
- Laser Power Output:
- Upper laser beam: 1 mW (maximum)
- Lower laser beam: 1.2 mW (maximum)
- Compensating Range:
- Grade setting direction Approx. +4%
- Rotating direction Approx. +2%
- Vertical Accuracy (Rolling direction)
- Upper +1.5'
- Lower +3.5'
- Bluetooth wireless communication
- Transmission Method: FHSS
- Modulation: GFSK
- Frequency Band: 2.402 to 2.48 GHz
- Bluetooth Profile: SPP, DUN
- Power Class: Class 1.5
- Usable Range: about 5 m (Changed depending on the used controller.) *1, *2 (while in communication with the specified controller)
- Authentication: Yes/No (selectable)
Phone not included!